Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager mission will be to drive growth in existing accounts, enhance customer relationships, to achieve business objectives. You will play a pivotal role in the success and satisfaction of our strategic accounts while growing adoption and usage of andros products and services. You will serve as the voice of the customer and share insights and feedback to influence the product offers, and improve delivery and support processes in alignment with client needs.
Our clients are mid-market, regional payers, as well as digital health providers and insure-tech players. We also serve some Provider organizations and specialty networks.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Drive Account Growth and Revenue for Key Strategic Clients
- Enhance strategic-level client relationships, address concerns, and increase adoption across andros product offerings
- Manage and grow multiple client accounts and act as the primary point of contact to all stakeholders including client executive sponsors
- Identify and understand your clients’ business objectives and key performance indicators to drive account growth
- Flag at-risk customers, identify churn risk and develop action plans to proactively mitigate those risks
- Upsell and Cross-sell Strategy:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product Experience teams to develop effective upselling and cross-selling approaches to drive revenue growth in key accounts
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual retention and revenue goals and quotas
- Client Retention/Client Health:
- Advocate for our client’s needs internally to Sales, Product Experience, and Operations
- Establish robust and long-term, referenceable client relationships to champion initiatives that drive decisions, maintaining 100% account retention and growth
- Develop a renewal strategy with each client to achieve maximum client satisfaction and revenue retention
- Achieve an overall positive NPS score for your book of business and help achieve improved scores between each NPS campaign
- Keep senior management apprised of opportunities, potential risks, and other key nuances which affect the health and growth of key accounts
- Leverage and share data and insights that tie back to client success drivers through operational reviews to key customer stakeholders as well as Strategic Business Reviews
- Client-centric mindset — focuses on putting the client’s needs first when making decisions and balancing with the needs of employees. All programs implemented and managed are designed to ensure we are meeting the client’s business objectives, increasing product adoption and creating a true partnership.
- Expert communicator — has the ability to communicate up to leadership and communicate the right level of detail to the individual contributors. Connects well with clients and can adjust to the client’s needs with ease and flexibility.
- Cross-functional project management - works with multiple teams across the company to help manage complex client implementations and ongoing projects.
- Detail-oriented - digs into the weeds with the individuals on the team to ensure the right processes and programs are being established and implemented. Closely monitors and evaluates the processes and programs in place to ensure they are driving client success, adoption and value. Can quickly pivot or implement changes to adapt to evolving client needs.
- Growth focused - can lead a team incentivized to retain and grow a book of business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 5 years in a Strategic Account Manager or Growth-Focused Success role
- Strong understanding of sales strategies, account management practices, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated success in achieving revenue targets and managing key accounts in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement effective sales plans.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed for client and team meetings
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed: Estimated salary $110,000 - $140,000 plus incentive comp. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of andros’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position. In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!