Revenue Operations Manager
The mission of the Commercial Team is to grow the business through the market and sales funnel as well as retain and expand revenue with our existing customers. Your Mission as the Revenue Operations Manager is to improve sales efficiency, solve pain points for the sales team, and provide visibility and confidence to the leadership team in our sales discipline and forecast.
In this role, you will collaborate with the VP of Sales and Strategic Account Manager to develop and execute the sales operations strategy for the organization. The Sales Operations Manager is in a position to accelerate the company’s growth and help scale our sales operations. To be successful in this role, you will need to collaborate across the organization – Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Legal, and Product as a collaborative partner, build trusted relationships, and work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-growth environment.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Design and implement processes and systems to improve sales / revenue operations efficiency.
- Evaluate current sales operations practices and recommend improvements.
- Monitor and analyze sales operations metrics to ensure the strategic objectives of the business are met
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the sales team members to ensure successful sales operations and pipeline accuracy
- Design and implement processes and systems to improve sales operations efficiency
- Evaluate current sales operations practices and recommend improvements
- Develop and execute an effective sales operational strategy for the organization.
- Analyze customer and market data to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Build and Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders on the revenue operations process and performance
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure successful sales operations
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members to ensure successful sales operations.
- Support for current and upcoming planning cactivities around go-to-market, sales, marketing, and various revenue growth initiatives.
- Works hard and smart – Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent, and asking for support when needed. Manages workload effectively as demonstrated by achieving results on time with high quality updates at each milestone
- Driven - Fueled by passion and commitment, shows tenacity to overcome obstacles
- Outcomes oriented – Dedicated to results. Track record of consistently hitting goals and improving performance
- Effective communication – Speaks and writes clearly and directly with appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth
- Teamwork – Works across team lines to effectively execute on priorities. Values others’ contributions, supports others and drives everyone forward. #OneTeam
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales & Marketing Operations, processes, and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, and sales quotas)
- Experience (3+ years) managing SalesForce Pipeline. Salesforce Administration certification is a plus
- Experience maintaining (and creating as needed) product and pricing-related documentation for the Sales team, including but not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable with facilitating and leading classroom and live webcast delivery.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed: Estimated salary $90,000 - $130,000 (includes incentive compensation.) Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of andros’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position. In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!