We are remote-friendly!
The Credentialing Operations Team is our internal, high-performance team that is trained across the various operational functions. Based on knowledge, compatibility, and talent, these individuals are dynamically allocated to support where their strengths and skills are most needed.
In this role, you will be a valuable part of the credentialing team. Utilizing your credentialing experience and keen attention to detail you will help work complex credentialing files, identify trends, and offer solutions for process improvements across the credentialing life cycle.
- Execute activities as outlined in assigned functional areas, while maintaining constant communication within the team and across other teams:
- Report daily with the credentialing team to ensure prioritization and urgent tasks.
- Attend meetings as scheduled to support assigned work and teams.
- Perform duties using our established work systems and methods to uphold standardized processes and strive to continuously improve them:
- Review and complete core task requests within specified SLAs
- Follow prescribed processes to refine data requests through the utilization of third-party databases and other resources
- Execute on assigned tasks that are consistent with the level of training achieved
- Assist in the timely resolution of both internal and external requests.
- Protect our client SLAs by ensuring all deadlines are met on time, with results of the utmost quality.
- Continuously build on subject matter knowledge and role-specific competencies.
- Ownership - You own everything in your domain and take responsibility to get results without excuses or blame. You earn trust through being reliable.
- Communication - You are concise, articulate, and timely in all communications. You listen actively, understand questions (and clarify when unclear), and speak up even when it might be uncomfortable.
- Problem Solving - You are able to figure out solutions that others may have missed. You are able to work autonomously and as a team player when it comes to tackling issues that seem impossible. You never settle for “good enough”, rather, you operate with a “how can I/we be better?” mentality.
- Attention to Detail - You mind the details so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Flexibility/Adaptability - You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Analytical - You structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. You exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insights.
- Follow-through on Commitments - You live up to verbal and written agreements without fail.
- High Standards - You lead by example and expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare credentialing
- 1+ years of experience in an operations and/or process-driven role
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities, and strength in creative and innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Sheets, Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed: Estimated salary range: $50,000+. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of andros’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position. In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!