Provider Credentialing Outreach Specialist
The Mission for the Outreach Specialist is to support the processing of initial credentialing and recredentialing for providers and facilities. As a key contributor, you will ensure communications across omni channels (email, fax, and phone) reach providers and clients timely. Ensuring we remain in compliance with all regulatory standards and turn around times, you also perform in depth analysis on these processes to create scalable improvements where needed and participate in special projects as needed.
- Coordinate and execute omnichannel outreach (email, fax, and phone)
- Work closely with the Outreach Manager and Lead , to ensure operational transparency, accountability, and collaboration between groups
- Contribute to and reference reporting dashboards and monitoring trends; share actionable insights and make recommendations based on results
- Conduct research into issues related to your work; report out to the team
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary and improving when possible
- Offer insights to our product team to advise on product enhancements and adjust workflows to account for andros changing technology; serve as a primary tester and subject matter expert when new products related to your processes are being developed
- Take on and build out new processes as we expand our service offerings within the outreach space
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a deadline driven environment in line with associated SLA’s and KPI’s
- Independent mindset with proven ability to prioritize workload according to expected outcomes
- Ability to follow available resources and apply critical thinking to each task to offer contributions in evolving processes and optimizing tasks:
- Attention to Detail - You mind the details so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Critical Thinking - We’re expecting you to challenge the way we do things and present new ideas for improvement, no matter how small the change is.
- Data Driven - you’re well-versed in Google Sheets; bonus points if you have experience manipulating large sets of data.
- Communication - You are concise, articulate, and timely in all modes of communications.
- Inquisitive - You don’t let a fast pace of work or a complicated process stop you from asking questions and figuring out what is really going on.
- Follow-through on Commitments - You live up to verbal and written agreements without fail.
- High Standards - You lead by example and expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Technical proficiency: Jira and Google Suite experience required. Zendesk experience a plus
- Credentialing knowledge: credentialing processing and NCQA experience preferred
- 1+ years Healthcare experience
- 1+ years Client-facing experience
- 1+ years leveraging google sheets / excel at an intermediate level
- Credentialing and provider experience desired
- Passion to collaborate
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed: Estimated salary range: $55,000+. This base salary range represents the low and high end of the andros salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of andros’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position. In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!