Healthcare Regional Manager
About Local Infusion
When a patient is diagnosed with a chronic autoimmune disease, they learn that managing their disease will be a lifetime responsibility. Their whole care experience is broken. The cost, the confusion, the antiquated technology. Patients sit in cold, fluorescent-lit rooms, for several hours at a time, multiple times a year for the rest of their lives! Outside of the room, the experience isn't any warmer. Inaccurate medical bills. A lack of communication. A referral process that's lengthy and daunting. For patients and their families, this isn't just treatment—this is their life.
Our team has spent decades in the infusion and healthcare industry. We saw all the mistakes the industry was making.
At every step, we thought, "there has to be a better way."
Local Infusion is a tech-enabled provider of infusion services for patients on specialty infusions. Having just raised a Series A investment from leading healthcare technology investors, the company is ready to scale its care model to become a leader of an industry at an inflection point.
Come be a part of that solution and join a team that is passionate about connecting patients to the lifesaving care they need!
What We’re About
We’re a team of innovators, clinicians, and technologists on a mission to improve outcomes for patients, save time for physicians and make infusion therapy more affordable for everyone involved. Our mission is to transform the infusion care industry, because patients deserve better.
● Ownership—Takes initiative, being accountable and caring about the outcome.
● Excellence—Do what it takes to raise the bar, being an example for our colleagues, patients and partners.
● Curious & Inquisitive— Always seek to gather information and knowledge, and understand the way.
● Find A Way— There will be obstacles, but we find a way, even when there isn’t a defined road forward
● It’s a Marathon, not a Sprint - We have large problems to solve, and they won’t be solved overnight. We are persistent every day.
Our mission is to revolutionize the specialty infusion industry because patients deserve better. As the Regional Manager of Operations, you will report directly to the VP of Operations and assume a pivotal role ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the infusion centers, maintaining high standards of patient care, and overseeing business growth. With our ambitious plan to expand from 4 to 40 locations in the next three years, you'll be at the forefront of this transformation. This position demands strong leadership qualities, a strategic mindset, impeccable organizational skills, and a profound understanding of insurance operations. Join us in making a difference in patient care.
● Oversee day-to-day operations of multiple infusion centers within the region.
● Enforce standardized processes, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent and high-quality patient care.
● Ensure medication inventory is accurate.
● Monitor performance goals, track key metrics, and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
● Enforce adherence to clinical protocols, policies, and guidelines to ensure safe and effective patient safety and care.
● Monitor and manage resource allocation across locations, including staffing, equipment, and supplies.
● Forecast staffing based on business growth and demand.
● Ensure timely employee recruitment and training.
● Monitor center budgets and financial performance to optimize revenue and control costs.
● Maintain a patient-centered approach, ensuring high-quality care and exceptional patient experience across all infusion centers.
● Monitor patient satisfaction surveys, addressing concerns and making improvements as necessary.
● Work with Sales and Marketing to build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare providers, referral sources, and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare operations management
● Robust knowledge of healthcare regulations, compliance requirements, and industry standards.
● Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and developing high-performing teams.
● Proven experience in financial management, budgeting, and business development.
● Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
● Results-driven mindset with a focus on delivering exceptional patient care and achieving organizational goals.
● Must be able to travel.
● Proficiency in healthcare software systems and electronic health records.
As part of our team, full-time team members get:
● Potential for performance bonuses
● Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
● Short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance
● 401(k) — as an early-stage startup, and we match!
● 15 Days PTO — and we want you to take it!
● Competitive paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy.
● We invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we'll give you the opportunity to do the same. You'll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company's evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
We don’t discriminate—Local Infusion is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We fundamentally believe that a more diverse and inclusive team leads to a stronger company more able to achieve our vision.
Join our dynamic team and make a difference in the lives of patients by leading the successful operation of our regional infusion centers. Apply today to be considered for the role of Regional Manager of Operations.