Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish (Remote, Texas)
Class Start Date: October 17th, 2023
Starting at $18.00 per hour, shift differential, cross-training/bilingual differential, and quarterly performance-based bonus!!!
Looking for an opportunity to join a technology company dedicated to helping those in need get to medical appointments and is poised for significant growth?
Want to work in a NON-SALES environment?
Our Mission: “To restore access and dignity to care” If you are motivated to make a difference in the lives of others and our mission speaks to you, we want to hear from you!
We seek passionate and caring professionals to join SafeRide Health as Customer Service Representatives. This role consists of taking inbound calls with some outbound calls. The primary function is gathering and entering detailed trip information for scheduling non-emergency medical transports for urgent and non-urgent medical appointments, handling member inquiries, and complaint intake. To do well in this role, you must have a calm, kind demeanor, enjoy working with a diverse population, and possess exceptional active listening and communication skills.
- Taking inbound calls from Members, Medical Facilities, Transportation Providers and Health Plans
- Accurately enter ride details to ensure successful ride completion
- Confirming member eligibility
- Answering Member inquiries regarding transportation services
- Identifying and assessing Member's additional needs
- Intaking of Member concerns
- Actively working with other internal departments to quickly address real-time issues
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of inbound call center experience in high call volume atmosphere
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with Medicaid, Medicare, and NEMT (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation) guidelines
- Knowledge of health insurance programs and benefits
- Fluency in languages in addition to English is a plus
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to maintain professionalism in a high-stress environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively in person, via email, and over the phone.
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and conflict resolution ability
- Ability to work independently and/or with a Team
- Accurately type 35 wpm or more
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changes in business, strategy, and technology
- Ability to empathize with the Member and/or Member's guardian
- Must be able to work with geographically and culturally diverse populations and personalities
- Must be able to pass a criminal background record check and sanctions check
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have the ability to work flexible shifts
What You'll Need if working remotely
- Well-lit, the dedicated and quiet area from where to work remotely without interruption or distraction.
- Notebook or Desktop computer, with a minimum processing speed of 1.6 GHz and 16 GB usable RAM available.
- High-Speed Broadband service (wired only) with a minimum of 150 Mbps in a dedicated (single-person use) environment or 300 Mbps if in a shared environment (having a backup internet provider is a plus!)
About SafeRide Health:
SafeRide’s mission is to restore access and dignity to care. SafeRide is transforming access to care for the nation's sick, poor, and underserved. We are a high-growth, tech-enabled services firm quickly growing past 300 employees. SafeRide is backed by premier investors and serves leading health systems and payors. We operate nationally and deliver over 5M rides per year.
Learn more at www.saferidehealth.com.