Director Financial Planning & Analysis (REMOTE)
SafeRide Health is a technology and services company dedicated to reducing barriers to care by improving the delivery of non-emergency medical transportation to people across America. SafeRide Health leverages proprietary technology and a nationwide network of vetted transportation providers to give payers and health systems a more intelligent way to deliver cost-effective, on-demand transportation while improving the patient experience. SafeRide serves the largest Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and provider programs in the country.
SafeRide Health is looking for a hands-on Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join SafeRide. The mission of the role is to help us improve the way we operate, make decisions and deliver for our clients. Strong data analytical acumen as well as a passion for growth and development are critical for this role.
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Love playing with numbers and get excited about diving into data to learn how to improve a product or business.
- Thrive in autonomous environments.
- Like to understand the goal, but then can figure out the path to make it happen.
- You’re fascinated by technology and how today’s entrepreneurs are shaping the future.
- Are excited about healthcare and eager to learn the business quickly
- Financial modeling cash flows and planning
- Lead forecasting, analysis, and scenario planning for company
- Develop complex financial models for ARR, cash burn, etc.
- Ability to forecast income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Analyze monthly results versus forecast & identify key growth drivers, trends, risks, opportunities
- Manage and report KPIs through visualizations to executives and cross-functional teams
- Create insightful and meaningful financial presentations to the leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Provide support and analysis for fund raising activities and potential acquisitions
- Leading and operationalizing strategic project to help improve how we deliver to clients
- Champion and reinforce SafeRide’s culture.
- 8+ years of experience in FP&A, cash flow projections, and forecasting
- Advanced proficiency with planning software tools, ERP (Sage Intacct), and BI tools (Tableau).
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- MBA or Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or other Business related major preferred
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and dig into data and help tackle business issues
- Ability to work independently
- Strength in Critical Thinking; able to apply hard data and qualitative insight to frame problems and develop novel solutions.
What we offer you:
- An inclusive, encouraging and collaborative company culture
- Strong support for career growth, including access to our investor communities
- Competitive compensation with upside for growth (including stock options and performance grants)
- Competitive benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, 401k match, paid time off, and more
About SafeRide Health:
SafeRide is transforming access to care for the nations sick, poor, and underserved. We are a high growth, technology enabled services firm that’s growing past 350 employees and $150M in revenue. SafeRide is backed by premier investors and serves the nation’s largest health systems. We operate nationally and deliver over 5M rides per year. Learn more at www.saferidehealth.com