Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff will be the strategic and operating partner of the Founder and CEO. They will work hand in hand to oversee the strategy, goal setting and ensure operational excellence. This role will work collaboratively across functions and gain experience in marketing, operations, e-commerce, product development, investor relations and more. We envision this leader growing into a COO, General Manager, or functional head role and intend to support their growth to do so.
The individual will be a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting directly to Founder & CEO, and will be an integral part of building the brand’s vision: to help women on a path to hormonal balance to look and feel their best.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Insights and analytics to unlock key growth levers across the business
- Lead and manage team goal setting and OKR process
- Build and manage budget and long-range forecast
- Track progress weekly against goals
- Work with outside accounting firm on financial reporting to facilitate growth management
Channel Strategy and Management
- Help set and evaluate go-to-market commercialization strategy across channels
- Spearhead retail and professional channel strategy and execution
- Develop test and learn strategies and budget across marketing channels
- Lead key projects across functional areas including marketing, e-commerce, retail, professional and product innovation
- Support best-in-class operations by overseeing external operations partner
Talent Management and Recruiting
- Identify talent gaps and map near term and future org structure
- Identify talent profiles for jobs to be done
- Set up and manage recruiting processes including target profiles, interview process and content, and process management
- Be a key thought leader in culture development and alignment of Veracity
- Build an organization that maximizes strengths and deeply cares for employee engagement
Board and Investor Relations
- Maintain strong board relationships and prepare materials for effective and productive board meetings
- Partner with CEO on communications strategy and materials with current investors
- Lead fundraising efforts including preparing vision, materials and targeting strategy
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2-4+ years experience working in consulting or private equity
- BA from top university, MBA preferred
- Expert financial modeling and business analytics experience
- Strongly proficient in PowerPoint
- Familiar with standard e-commerce tools and analytics including GA, Shopify, Klaviyo, etc.
- Self-starter, solution-minded, highly organized, detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through is a must.Must have ability to think strategically, and conceptualize new ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience working at an early-stage startup is a plus
Salary and equity, with bonus potential. Flexible work schedule and generous vacation.
87% of women suffer from hormonal imbalances that lead to symptoms like acne, eczema, hair loss, weight gain, and mood changes. Veracity’s on a mission to give people the tools and resources needed to empower them on their hormonal journey to look and feel their best. We’re doing that by revolutionizing the way women shop for personal care based on personal hormonal health. We help women know, treat, and rebalance their hormones for superior aesthetic results and better health.
We created the first at-home saliva test to empower women with the right information about their own hormonal health. We have a proprietary line of skincare and supplements to help treat issues and rebalance. Our products were developed in partnership with our medical team to be clinically proven and 100% hormonally safe for all life moments including pregnancy and breastfeeding.
At Veracity we believe that individuals matter. We prioritize assembling a diverse and well-rounded group of individuals to build the best team that can deliver upon our mission of getting people on a path to better skin and better overall health.